Archive for the 'ideas' category
We created a tag based search engine that is capable of parsing business reviews and turning them into an awesome crowd sourced search engine, called WhatWhere.
Now we just need a crapload of data! We've created a page to collect "recommendations" which are kind of like micro reviews, about businesses in any area:
Bookmark the page and help us build the most awesome crowd sourced search engine ever!
Filed under: ideas | View Comments
Building software in the real world - the Working Software blog
We write about our experiences, ideas and interests in business, software and the business of software. We also sometimes write about our own products (in order to promote them).
- 18 Things I Wish I Knew 7 Years Ago
- When does automation become coding
- A list of things you can do to afford Mixergy Premium in 2012
- Thanks Louis now here is my dad
- Your templating engine sucks and everything you have ever written is spaghetti code yes you
- Energy for Opportunity website is now live
- Escaping single and double quotes in XPath queries in PHP
- The reason that outsourcing software is so difficult
- Help us build an awesome crowd sourced search engine
- Maybe people just don't care